You work hard. The technology you use for home security needs to work even harder.
Whether you’re at the office, on a business trip, or enjoying that rare but well-earned vacation, you need to know that your home is secure with the best home security company. The people you work hard to support and the pets you love need 24/7 protection. Not only that, you need to be able to check on them with a quick tap on an app.
We’re not going to waste your time. So here’s a quick list of 10 ways a wireless, smart home security system from LivSecure can save you time, money, and stress.
- Check on your pets with video monitoring. Simply log in to your phone, tablet or laptop to check on what mischief they are up to.
- Adjust the temperature with your home automation app after you leave or before you get home to save on those utility bills.
- Add a motion sensor to your liquor cabinet or other private closet and get an alert when a teenager, housekeeper, or repairman gets into something they shouldn’t.
- Not sure if you remembered to arm your home security system? Check the LivSecure home security app while you commute to the office.
- Let the dog walker come and go with a unique personal home security code. You can keep track of the walks and keep your home secure.
- But wait! How do you know if the dog walker even showed up? Set a non-event alert in your home security system and get a text if your door doesn’t open by a designated time. You have time to call a neighbor or head home.
- Get emergency help fast. If your home fills with smoke or carbon monoxide, your customized home system will sound an alarm while also instantly signaling the monitoring station.
- Emergency plumbing leak? Disarm your security system and unlock the door from anywhere in the world to let your trusted contractor make the repair without missing a moment of work.
- Never forget to arm your system! Set up nightly reminders so you don’t forget, even when you’re in bed.
- Turn your lights on and off when you’re away from home. Give your home that “lived in” appearance no matter where you are.
When your job is important, you don’t want to think about clunky, frustrating technology to keep your home secure. Choose a reliable home security system that gives you smarter, safer security on the go. Whether you’re in a meeting, on the train, in a hotel or just sitting at your desk, you need to be focused on your career, not trying to remember if you closed the garage door. Choose the do it yourself wireless home security system that will protect the pets and people you love most.