When your family faces prolonged periods of separation during deployment, frequent moves, and other challenges that are unique to military families, it’s only natural that you’ll want extra security protection when you’re not home. You have a lot of choices when it comes to choosing an alarm system for your home, and we want to make sure you select the one that meets your needs. LivSecure’s home security systems are every bit as tough as you are and will keep your home and your family protected no matter what.
Whether you or your spouse are in active duty or the military reserves, you need to have 100% certainty that your home is secure and being monitored by professionals while serving our country. Anyone in any branch of the military, including the Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force, Coast Guard, and the National Guard should look for the following features in a home alarm system to protect their loved ones:
- Remote Access with Free Home Automation Apps – You need to be able to check in on your home, pets, kids, and more with the tap of a finger or click of a mouse, from anywhere in the world. Make sure your home security system gives you unlimited secure access, and allows you to share it with everyone in your support circle.
- Video Monitoring – Sometimes the only way to truly have peace of mind is to see for yourself. Know that your home is safe and secure by checking the home security cameras yourself, and reviewing video footage and photos from your wireless security camera system. Find a surveillance system that allows you to add extra security cameras yourself without the extra security installation cost.
- Home Security Notifications and Alerts – You need the news the instant it happens. Choose a home security system that allows you to set up text and email alerts to keep you and everyone you rely on informed when you’re at work or around the world.
- 24/7 Professional Home Monitoring – If you’re not in your home, you need to know that someone else is keeping an eye on it for you. Ask if the security company you want to use offers around-the-clock professional home monitoring to check for an intruder, smoke, or a fire, and carbon monoxide. Also, make sure the monitoring center will call the police, fire department, or EMS right away if needed.
- Relocation Made Easy – If your military family needs to relocate, you need a home security system that you can take with you. The only choice for your military family is a DIY wireless system that you can install yourself in under an hour. Whether you move across the state or the country, you can simply take down your home security system, install it in your new home, and then call your home security company to let them know you’ve moved.
LivSecure home security is proud to protect our service men and women and their families by providing the best military home security using advanced wireless technology and video monitoring. Our military home security systems include 24/7 professional home monitoring, free home security apps to monitor and control the wireless home system and come complete with a robust alert system that you can customize. You can build the home alarm system you need, install it yourself, move with it, and add motion sensors and security cameras as needed to keep any home you live in safe and secure. Best of all, you’ll get LivSecure’s sterling home security customer service team waiting to help you every step of the way. Compare us with other home security companies and make the best decision to protect your military family.